Warlocks have long studied the Traveler, mastering some of its arcane energies. Its true purpose still remains a great mystery, but discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown. Now, our enemies are the only thing that stands between you and the lost wonders of our Golden Age.
Order of the Void
Order of the Sun
Warlocks are said to be the first to tap into the power of the Traveler, using its light to travel safely outside the border of the Shield. They see each discovery as a new possibility.
 Abilities & Skills
Like other Guardians, the Warlock has a specific set of skills at his disposal, some of which are granted by the Traveler. These abilities can be upgraded over time as the character gains more experience. Each ability can also be used in competitive play. These abilities are subject to the upgrading of the Warlock's Subclasses.
The Warlock has four known Subclasses:
- Voidwalker - with the Super Ability called Nova Bomb.
- Firesinger - with the Super Ability called Radiance.
The Warlock has Four known abilities:
- Solar Flare - Conjure the power of the sun and use it in a similar fashion to a hand grenade. Deals substantial area of effect (AoE) damage.
- Nova Bomb - Gives the Warlock the ability to deal substantial AoE damage by channeling the more mysterious arts of the Traveler.
- Glide - Enables elevation for the Warlock by control the surrounding forces.
- Radiance - a sphere of energy that unleashes a barrage of energy bolts against several targets simultaneously
In gameplay and interviews additional abilities are alluded to, such as the ability to generate force fields, flame generation, and several buff abilities.
 Character Design
During the GDC 2013 Bungie panel, they confirmed the the core design concept of the Warlock was to create the aura of a "space wizard", further citing one of the major influences behind the design being the Jedi Knights in the Star Wars series of films. Other influences are Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, and Morpheus from The Maxtrix trilogy. During the GDC 2014 Bungie panel, Warlocks were described as scholarly warriors who tirelessly search for the secrets of the Traveller. They were also described as mystics and seers. They wear long overcoats and robes and have a tendancy to rely on abilities more than other classes.
- ↑ IGN Quick FAQ
- ↑ destiny.bungie.com Transcript of the official English version of the cards
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 destinyplayers.com Warlock Controls
- ↑ IGN Behind closed doors
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 bungie.net Building the Destiny E3 Reveal
- ↑ Out here in the Wild Destiny ViDoc
- ↑ IGN Bungie co founder on Halo's greatest tragedy
- ↑ [http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1020412/Building-Customizable-Characters-for-Bungie GDC 2014 Bungie panel]
Games: Destiny (2014) • Unnamed Game (2016) • Unnamed Game (2018) • Unnamed Game (2020)
Classes: Hunter • Warlock • Titan
Races: Human • Exo • Awoken • Cabal • Vex • Fallen • Hive
Characters: Crow • Mask • Phogoth • Queen of the Reef • Charlemagne
Factions: Clovis Bray • Dead Orbit • Forces of the City • Future War Cult • Guardians • House of Devils • New Monarchy • Osiris • Seven Seraphs
Weapons: Arcus Regime • Closing Time • Combat Knife • Conduit F3 • Cudgel of Xanthor • Duke Mk.44 • Fate of All Fools • Gjallarhorn • Monitor S11 • Pocket Infinity • PSI Umbra II • Red Death • Sanctuary No 2 • Silver Dollar Mk.35 • Super Good Advice • Suros Regime • Thorn • Last Word • Thunderlord • Viper P3
Vehicles: Devil Walker • Onyx Pyramid Ship • Pike • Colony Ship • Guardian Ships • Guardian Dropship • Unidentified Spacecraft • Sparrow • Cabal Dropship • Fallen Dropship • Shrike
Planets: Mercury • Venus • Earth • Moon • Mars • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn
Locations: Citadel • Crucible • Devil's Lair • Shores of Time • Black Garden • Cosmodome Breach • European Dead Zone • The City • Overwatch District • Tower • Mumbai Push • Old Chicago • Old Russia • Twilight Gap • Accelerator • Hellmouth • Moonbase • Ocean of Storms • Charlemagne's Vault • Dust Palace • Exclusion Zone • Buried City • The Reef
Technology: Ghost • Warmind