The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you.
Titans have spent many years honing the power the Traveler has granted them, passing the skills they learn down to each new generation. The strength they demonstrated gave birth to The City and have made a blood oath in order to ensure it remains standing. The large Wall that surrounds the City was built by the first Titans, who consequently died protecting it.
 Skills & Abilities
Like all Guardians, the Titan has abilities specific to its class, some of which are granted to them by the Traveler. All abilities possessed by the class can be upgraded the more experienced the user becomes. Each of the abilities can also be used in competitive play.
The Titan currently has two known subclasses:
- Striker - a subclass that lets the titan manipulate volatile arc energy to bring down his or her foes.
- Defender - a level 15 subclass dedicated to protecting the Guardian and their allies.
The Titan currently has Five known abilities:
- Fist of Havoc - a shockwave attack dealing area of effect damage.
- Ward of Dawn - creates a protective barrier which lessens artillery damage for player and allies.
- Grenade Ability (name pending): throws a projectile explosive at an enemy.
- Jump Ability (name pending): The Titan has demonstrated the ability to double-jump, increasing their jump height and distance with a quick burst.
- Shield Ability (name pending): Titan is able to generate a shield to protect allies.
 Character Design
During the SDC 2013 Bungie panel, it was confirmed that the core design for the Titan was based on the idea of a "future soldier" notably drawing inspiration from Master Chief of the Halo franchise and Storm Troopers from the Star Wars film series.
- ↑ IGN Quick FAQ
- ↑ Destiny.Bungie.org Transcript of the Cards
- ↑ Bungie.net Titan
- ↑ mmorpg.org Delving into bungie's vision
- ↑ bungie.net The Mail Sack of your Dreams
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 bungie.net Building E3 Destiny Reveal
- ↑ IGN Destiny Preview
- ↑ Destiny warlock controls
- ↑ Out Here in the Wild Destiny ViDoc
Games: Destiny (2014) • Unnamed Game (2016) • Unnamed Game (2018) • Unnamed Game (2020)
Classes: Hunter • Warlock • Titan
Races: Human • Exo • Awoken • Cabal • Vex • Fallen • Hive
Characters: Crow • Mask • Phogoth • Queen of the Reef • Charlemagne
Factions: Clovis Bray • Dead Orbit • Forces of the City • Future War Cult • Guardians • House of Devils • New Monarchy • Osiris • Seven Seraphs
Weapons: Arcus Regime • Closing Time • Combat Knife • Conduit F3 • Cudgel of Xanthor • Duke Mk.44 • Fate of All Fools • Gjallarhorn • Monitor S11 • Pocket Infinity • PSI Umbra II • Red Death • Sanctuary No 2 • Silver Dollar Mk.35 • Super Good Advice • Suros Regime • Thorn • Last Word • Thunderlord • Viper P3
Vehicles: Devil Walker • Onyx Pyramid Ship • Pike • Colony Ship • Guardian Ships • Guardian Dropship • Unidentified Spacecraft • Sparrow • Cabal Dropship • Fallen Dropship • Shrike
Planets: Mercury • Venus • Earth • Moon • Mars • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn
Locations: Citadel • Crucible • Devil's Lair • Shores of Time • Black Garden • Cosmodome Breach • European Dead Zone • The City • Overwatch District • Tower • Mumbai Push • Old Chicago • Old Russia • Twilight Gap • Accelerator • Hellmouth • Moonbase • Ocean of Storms • Charlemagne's Vault • Dust Palace • Exclusion Zone • Buried City • The Reef
Technology: Ghost • Warmind
Related ThreadsThinking of a second character, Hunter or Titan? - last post by @ Sep 29, 2014
Warlock, Titan, and Hunter PvP Guides w/ Tips and Tricks from a TOP player - last post by @ Jul 22, 2014
Titan Level 20 Super Ability - last post by @ Jul 23, 2014
Further details of Class Focuses for Warlock, Hunter and Titan - last post by @ May 3, 2014
xbox 360 lvl 24 titan - last post by @ Oct 16, 2014