(Redirected from Class)
 Class Differences
Each class will have available to them a set of abilities unique to each class, as well as a specific skill set catered to their style of combat. Below is a list of confirmed skills and abilities for each class:
- Main Article: Hunter
- Ghost Gun: The Hunter's weapon is imbued with golden energy that increases the damage it deals.
- Grenade Ability (name pending): The Hunter class is known to have a grenade ability that creates several red explosives which float & home in on nearby enemies.
- Blink Ability (name pending): Hunter seemingly vanishes and appears again in a nearby location
- Charge Ability (name pending): Hunter charges their knife with arcane energy from the Traveler, increasing damage dealt causing anyone cut to instantly vaporize.
- Main Article: Warlock
- Solar Flare - Conjure the power of the sun and use it in a similar fashion to a hand grenade. Deals substantial area of effect (AoE) damage.
- Nova Bomb - Gives the Warlock the ability to deal substantial AoE damage by channeling the more mysterious arts of the Traveler.
- Glide - Enables elevation for the Warlock by control the surrounding forces.
- Radiance - a sphere of energy that unleashes a barrage of energy bolts against several targets simultaneously.
- Main Article: Titan
- Fist of Havoc - a shockwave attack dealing area of effect damage.
- Grenade Ability (name pending): throws a projectile explosive at an enemy.
- Jump Ability (name pending): The Titan has demonstrated the ability to double-jump, increasing their jump height and distance with a quick burst.
- Shield Ability (name pending): Titan is able to generate a shield to protect allies
Games: Destiny (2014) • Unnamed Game (2016) • Unnamed Game (2018) • Unnamed Game (2020)
Classes: Hunter • Warlock • Titan
Races: Human • Exo • Awoken • Cabal • Vex • Fallen • Hive
Characters: Crow • Mask • Phogoth • Queen of the Reef • Charlemagne
Factions: Clovis Bray • Dead Orbit • Forces of the City • Future War Cult • Guardians • House of Devils • New Monarchy • Osiris • Seven Seraphs
Weapons: Arcus Regime • Closing Time • Combat Knife • Conduit F3 • Cudgel of Xanthor • Duke Mk.44 • Fate of All Fools • Gjallarhorn • Monitor S11 • Pocket Infinity • PSI Umbra II • Red Death • Sanctuary No 2 • Silver Dollar Mk.35 • Super Good Advice • Suros Regime • Thorn • Last Word • Thunderlord • Viper P3
Vehicles: Devil Walker • Onyx Pyramid Ship • Pike • Colony Ship • Guardian Ships • Guardian Dropship • Unidentified Spacecraft • Sparrow • Cabal Dropship • Fallen Dropship • Shrike
Planets: Mercury • Venus • Earth • Moon • Mars • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn
Locations: Citadel • Crucible • Devil's Lair • Shores of Time • Black Garden • Cosmodome Breach • European Dead Zone • The City • Overwatch District • Tower • Mumbai Push • Old Chicago • Old Russia • Twilight Gap • Accelerator • Hellmouth • Moonbase • Ocean of Storms • Charlemagne's Vault • Dust Palace • Exclusion Zone • Buried City • The Reef
Technology: Ghost • Warmind
Related ThreadsWarlock, Titan, and Hunter PvP Guides w/ Tips and Tricks from a TOP player - last post by @ Jul 22, 2014
A Matter of Class - last post by @ Sep 7, 2014